Floating liquefied natural gas (FLNG) vessel Hilli Episeyo has left Singapore earlier than anticipated.
It left the Far East shipyard at 10am local time on October 12, according to Golar LNG.
The earlier than anticipated departure reflects an operational decision to complete LNG bunkering in Cameroon rather than in Singapore.
The voyage to Cameroon is expected to take between 32 and 40 days.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Standardising specifications: a new approach
- OPINION: Victim’s son fears another Piper Alpha is ‘just around the corner’
- OPINION: Contractor lawyers in demand as firms reluctant to return to bloated workforces
- OPINION: Are Electric Vehicles changing BP’s business model?
- OPINION: Where helicopter safety is concerned, regulations matter