Floating liquefied natural gas (FLNG) vessel Hilli Episeyo has left Singapore earlier than anticipated.
It left the Far East shipyard at 10am local time on October 12, according to Golar LNG.
The earlier than anticipated departure reflects an operational decision to complete LNG bunkering in Cameroon rather than in Singapore.
The voyage to Cameroon is expected to take between 32 and 40 days.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Opinion: US Iran Sanction – Undoing the JCPOA?
- Opinion: SMES still face energy “perfect storm”
- Opinion: EU data protection rules, the UK’s statement of intent
- Opinion: Unleashing ‘SturgeonPower’ could transform Scotland’s energy landscape
- Opinion: Iran’s a distraction. The urgent problem is Kurdish oil