Floating liquefied natural gas (FLNG) vessel Hilli Episeyo has left Singapore earlier than anticipated.
It left the Far East shipyard at 10am local time on October 12, according to Golar LNG.
The earlier than anticipated departure reflects an operational decision to complete LNG bunkering in Cameroon rather than in Singapore.
The voyage to Cameroon is expected to take between 32 and 40 days.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- So, you think that you know all there is to know about Christmas?
- Opinion: Economic reality is set to box Mario Draghi into a corner
- Opinion: The perfect time to show some spirit for the North Sea
- Opinion: Invest, innovate, initiate in 2018
- Opinion: The Arctic threat to Saudi Arabia’s grand oil bargain