Floating liquefied natural gas (FLNG) vessel Hilli Episeyo has left Singapore earlier than anticipated.
It left the Far East shipyard at 10am local time on October 12, according to Golar LNG.
The earlier than anticipated departure reflects an operational decision to complete LNG bunkering in Cameroon rather than in Singapore.
The voyage to Cameroon is expected to take between 32 and 40 days.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- OPINION: Collaboration is key, says BHGE after landing BP Tortue FEED work
- Opinion: When will decommissioning industry set record straight?
- Opinion: Prostate Cancer – The Big Taboo is an industry threat
- Opinion: Environmental focus about more than just compliance
- Opinion: Take time to understand the culture of your people