A substantial oil deal with a Middle East GCC National Oil Company has been announced by Petrofac totalling £420million.
The deal, which will see the Aberdeen-office holding firm provide engineering, procurement and construction (EPC), has been agreed in a binding letter of intent.
Petrofac say that the details of the deal are “confidential at this time” but5 that further information will be released “in due course”.
E S Sathyanarayanan, group managing director, engineering and construction, said: “Petrofac has a very strong record of project execution in the GCC.
“This latest contract award further cements our footprint in our core markets, and we look forward to delivering a safe and successful project.”
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Opinion: Thinking differently about change and the value of emerging technologies
- Safeguards essential for travel to ‘most dangerous’ list
- Green campaigners should look at evidence for leaving rigs in place
- World Car Free Day is opportunity to change automotive habits
- Oil and Gas: ready for big data?