Production on CNR International’s Ninian South platform has restarted following a fire last week.
A company spokeswoman said production had resumed yesterday (Sunday) four days after the platform was shutdown after a fire broke out close to its on-board turbines.
All 114 personnel on board were called to muster before being stood down. No-one was hurt.
CNR is investigating the incident.
The Ninian field is located about 249 miles north-east of Aberdeen.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Opinion: Apart from oil sector tax break, Budget was an anti-climax
- Opinion: Out with the old and in with the reconditioned
- Opinion: All the hard work starting to pay off for Aberdeen and north-east
- Opinion: EY’s Derek Leith on what to expect from the Budget
- Opinion: Carbon capture and storage – put the kettle on