Archive footage has been unearthed showing the early days of North Sea oil and gas exploration.
The short was put online by the Alaska Film Archives, located at the University of Alaska Fairbanks, USA.
It is believed to have been shot in the North Sea and Denmark around 1967.
One of the platforms is said to be jack up rig Maersk Explorer, operated by drilling contractor Zapata Offshore Drilling.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Opinion: OPEC looks totally bewildered as the oil market reshapes
- Opinion: US power responding to shifting market dynamics
- Road greenhouse gases and air pollution action ‘may bring big tax receipts hole’
- Opinion: Oil price unlikely to increase as oversupply continues
- Opinion: The big green job switch