A ship in the North Sea battles to hold off huge waves as it makes its way to its destination.
The unnamed ship was filmed making its way through accompanying wind and rain.
Watch as it struggles through 20 foot high North Sea waves.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Clinging onto power: Why extending asset life will be key
- OPINION: Collaboration is key, says BHGE after landing BP Tortue FEED work
- Opinion: When will decommissioning industry set record straight?
- Opinion: Prostate Cancer – The Big Taboo is an industry threat
- Opinion: Environmental focus about more than just compliance