Aberdeenshire-based ROV specialist M² Subsea has appointed a new global sales and marketing director as it looks to drive international expansion.
Andrew Imrie has over 20 years experience in the oil an gas sector, joining the firm from oil exploration service firm Ampelmann, where he was a Netherlands-based commercial director.
He’s previously held positions with companies including Proserv, Amec and National Oilwell Varco.
In his new role, Mr Imrie will be responsible for helping drive M² Subsea’s international sales in areas including the UK, US, Middle East and Asia.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Clinging onto power: Why extending asset life will be key
- OPINION: Collaboration is key, says BHGE after landing BP Tortue FEED work
- Opinion: When will decommissioning industry set record straight?
- Opinion: Prostate Cancer – The Big Taboo is an industry threat
- Opinion: Environmental focus about more than just compliance