Aberdeenshire-based ROV specialist M² Subsea has appointed a new global sales and marketing director as it looks to drive international expansion.
Andrew Imrie has over 20 years experience in the oil an gas sector, joining the firm from oil exploration service firm Ampelmann, where he was a Netherlands-based commercial director.
He’s previously held positions with companies including Proserv, Amec and National Oilwell Varco.
In his new role, Mr Imrie will be responsible for helping drive M² Subsea’s international sales in areas including the UK, US, Middle East and Asia.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- OPEC decision: how much more oil will this bring the market?
- OPINION: Decom giveaway laudable, but surely better to leave in place
- OPINION: Microsoft data centres – why Orkney?
- Propelling innovation through gender diversity offshore
- Opinion: Firms must strive to attract workers back to sector as skills shortage looms