Endeavour Energy UK (EEUK) plans to raise £350million through the sale of its North Sea portfolio, a news report said.
EEUK, whose US parent company field for bankruptcy in 2014, has hired Deloitte to advise it on the sale, Reuters reported, citing documents in its possession.
The portfolio includes non-operating interests in five producing fields, a development project and some fields that have ceased production, the report said.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Opinion: Thinking differently about change and the value of emerging technologies
- Safeguards essential for travel to ‘most dangerous’ list
- Green campaigners should look at evidence for leaving rigs in place
- World Car Free Day is opportunity to change automotive habits
- Oil and Gas: ready for big data?