Endeavour Energy UK (EEUK) plans to raise £350million through the sale of its North Sea portfolio, a news report said.
EEUK, whose US parent company field for bankruptcy in 2014, has hired Deloitte to advise it on the sale, Reuters reported, citing documents in its possession.
The portfolio includes non-operating interests in five producing fields, a development project and some fields that have ceased production, the report said.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- OPINION: Still time for hazardous industry operators to get ahead in digitisation
- Procurement and audit…the missing link? asks AAB
- Aberdeen still energy powerhouse as renewables combine with oil and gas to buoy hopes for the future
- Opinion: Mariner strike – Eat humble pie if needs be
- Decarbonising the UK: Why are we so cool on heat?