Endeavour Energy UK (EEUK) plans to raise £350million through the sale of its North Sea portfolio, a news report said.
EEUK, whose US parent company field for bankruptcy in 2014, has hired Deloitte to advise it on the sale, Reuters reported, citing documents in its possession.
The portfolio includes non-operating interests in five producing fields, a development project and some fields that have ceased production, the report said.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Standardising specifications: a new approach
- OPINION: Victim’s son fears another Piper Alpha is ‘just around the corner’
- OPINION: Contractor lawyers in demand as firms reluctant to return to bloated workforces
- OPINION: Are Electric Vehicles changing BP’s business model?
- OPINION: Where helicopter safety is concerned, regulations matter