Scottish temporary power firm Aggreko has named Heath Drewett as the company’s next chief financial officer (CFO).
The appointment follows the June announcement that Carole Cran had tendered her resignation in order to become CFO of Forth Ports Ltd.
Heath is an experienced finance professional, working in the engineering, leisure, transportation and industrial sectors.
He was the group finance director at WS Atkins plc, following the acquisition of WS Atkins by SNC-Lavalin.
Heath will be joining the board and the executive team of Aggreko once he has completed his commitments with SNC-Lavalin, which is expected in the first quarter of 2018.
Cran will be leaving Aggreko on December 31.
Chris Weston, Chief Executive Officer, said:”On behalf of the Board and the Company, I am delighted to welcome Heath to Aggreko.
“Heath is an experienced CFO and proven leader and I look forward to working with him as we continue to position Aggreko for the future.
“In addition, I would like to thank Carole Cran for her substantial contribution to Aggreko and wish her all the best with her new opportunity.”
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Opinion: EY’s Derek Leith on what to expect from the Budget
- Opinion: Carbon capture and storage – put the kettle on
- Opinion: Ensuring effective digital platforms in the energy sector
- Opinion: ‘We woke up to a very new climate reality when Donald Trump won the election’
- Opinion: The digital revolution is here, and oil and gas needs to catch up