An award-winning technology business has announced its move to new offices in Aberdeen.
AV One Solutions, which provides audio-visual services for onshore and offshore installations and event support, relocated to Nevis Business Park in Bridge of Don.
The new premises are roughly five times the size of the firm’s previous home and allow room for further expansion.
AV One, which employs seven people, is targeting turnover of £1.1 million for its August 2018 year-end – a projected increase of 64% on its previous financial year’s figure of £670,000.
In January, the firm won the Scottish start-up business of the year title at the Federation of Small Businesses awards in Edinburgh.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Standardising specifications: a new approach
- OPINION: Victim’s son fears another Piper Alpha is ‘just around the corner’
- OPINION: Contractor lawyers in demand as firms reluctant to return to bloated workforces
- OPINION: Are Electric Vehicles changing BP’s business model?
- OPINION: Where helicopter safety is concerned, regulations matter