These incredible photos show Maersk Oil’s Floating Storage and Offloading (FSO) unit coming to life in a Singapore yard.
The stunning piece of engineering will later make its way to the North Sea for Maersk Oil’s £3.3billion development. Click here to watch the project’s topsides take shape.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Opinion: Treasury’s North Sea tax paper raises interesting points
- Opinion: Energy Jobline says yes to Sector Mobility within energy
- Opinion: Bridging the energy expectations gap
- Opinion: Kemp – Mergers and asset transactions on the rise in oil and gas sector
- Opinion: Energy companies are scapegoating environmental policies for their own gain