These incredible photos show Maersk Oil’s Floating Storage and Offloading (FSO) unit coming to life in a Singapore yard.
The stunning piece of engineering will later make its way to the North Sea for Maersk Oil’s £3.3billion development. Click here to watch the project’s topsides take shape.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Opinion: OPEC cutbacks are diluted by oil’s long bloat
- Opinion: Transocean must lead way in thinning out global fleet post-Songa takeover
- Opinion: Preserve to conserve – maximise the value of cold stacking
- Opinion: From Connolly to collaboration
- Opinion: Tech guru unveils new battery to challenge lithium-ion