These incredible photos show Maersk Oil’s Floating Storage and Offloading (FSO) unit coming to life in a Singapore yard.
The stunning piece of engineering will later make its way to the North Sea for Maersk Oil’s £3.3billion development. Click here to watch the project’s topsides take shape.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Opinion: US Iran Sanction – Undoing the JCPOA?
- Opinion: SMES still face energy “perfect storm”
- Opinion: EU data protection rules, the UK’s statement of intent
- Opinion: Unleashing ‘SturgeonPower’ could transform Scotland’s energy landscape
- Opinion: Iran’s a distraction. The urgent problem is Kurdish oil