These incredible photos show Maersk Oil’s Floating Storage and Offloading (FSO) unit coming to life in a Singapore yard.
The stunning piece of engineering will later make its way to the North Sea for Maersk Oil’s £3.3billion development. Click here to watch the project’s topsides take shape.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- So, you think that you know all there is to know about Christmas?
- Opinion: Economic reality is set to box Mario Draghi into a corner
- Opinion: The perfect time to show some spirit for the North Sea
- Opinion: Invest, innovate, initiate in 2018
- Opinion: The Arctic threat to Saudi Arabia’s grand oil bargain