These incredible photos show Maersk Oil’s Floating Storage and Offloading (FSO) unit coming to life in a Singapore yard.
The stunning piece of engineering will later make its way to the North Sea for Maersk Oil’s £3.3billion development. Click here to watch the project’s topsides take shape.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- OPINION: Collaboration is key, says BHGE after landing BP Tortue FEED work
- Opinion: When will decommissioning industry set record straight?
- Opinion: Prostate Cancer – The Big Taboo is an industry threat
- Opinion: Environmental focus about more than just compliance
- Opinion: Take time to understand the culture of your people