ICR Integrity has officically opened new headquarters in Aberdeen Energy Park.
The specialist in maintenance and integrity services for the oil and gas, power, chemical, nuclear and defence industries moved to its new home from six bases around the north-east.
Its energy park HQ comprises 12,000sq ft of workshop space, 5,000sq ft office accommodation, yard space and car parking.
Chief executive Bill Bayliss said: “We have industry-leading expertise and experience across all our business units, and bringing this together will enhance our ability to provide bespoke solutions as well as support our growth.
“Our integration to one large UK base also shows … commitment to the north-east oil and gas supply chain.”
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- OPEC decision: how much more oil will this bring the market?
- OPINION: Decom giveaway laudable, but surely better to leave in place
- OPINION: Microsoft data centres – why Orkney?
- Propelling innovation through gender diversity offshore
- Opinion: Firms must strive to attract workers back to sector as skills shortage looms