Progressive Technology Solutions (“Progressive”) the leading finance, supply chain and asset management systems and solutions company with specialist oil & gas expertise in Maximo and SunSystems, scales up its Aberdeen office and sees increased in interest from North Sea-focussed E&P companies.
Chris Walcot, CEO of Progressive commented “It has been an interesting time for our company in Aberdeen, our team have certainly seen our work in the North Sea really take off in the last 6 months. A landmark project for us was the completion of the Chrysaor acquisition of Shell assets by implementing SunSystems, for finance, and Maximo for procurement, inventory and maintenance and managed the migration of data for the acquisition of OMV for Siccar Point. Our central Aberdeen location in the Silver Fin Building on Union Street, is a great environment for our team to work from and we are enjoying the connectedness of the city to the oil & gas industry.”
Progressive brings a real focus on oil & gas with the delivery of finance, supply chain and asset management systems and solutions. Our understanding of issues facing oil & gas industry ensures that we deliver a tailored solution that anything but generic. Our Product and Technology Solutions include IBM Maximo, SunSystems and Infor EAM. Uniquely within the UK, we are both an IBM Silver Business Partner and an Infor Gold Channel Partner. Progressive has over 50 oil & gas E&P companies as client including Chrysaor, Genel Energy, Impact Oil & Gas, Seplat Petroleum, Petroceltic, Desire Petroleum, Hansa Hydrocarbons, Svenska Petroleum Exploration and Sparrows Group. We are dedicated to our client partnerships to ensure the successful achievement of planned outcomes and maximisation of benefits.
Douglas Fleming, Finance Director of Siccar Point Energy commented “Siccar Point engaged Progressive due to a strong expertise in oil & gas and transition and Progressive managed the migration of data for our acquisition of OMV (U.K) Limited. Progressive’s support ensured the smooth transition of data for the portfolio of UKCS assets that we acquired with OMV (U.K.) Ltd. We were delighted to hear that Progressive now have an office in Aberdeen.”
• In-depth oil and gas knowledge and experience
• World class expertise including qualified accountants and system specialists
• Scalable solutions, enabling you to grow your operational systems with your business
• Personal involvement and accountability in all project delivery
• Focus on partnerships and relationships
• Solution driven, doing whatever is right for you
• Agility, flexibility and innovation
• Committed to continuous improvement
• End-to-end support at a level to suit your needs
If you are interested in finding out how Progressive could help you in your E&P activities, please get in touch, we would welcome hearing from you.
Chris Walcot, CEO
Telephone +44 20 3696 8290
Gayle Meikle, Marketing & PR
Telephone +44 77 030 63848
Progressive Technology Solutions
The Silver Fin Building
455 Union Street
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Clinging onto power: Why extending asset life will be key
- OPINION: Collaboration is key, says BHGE after landing BP Tortue FEED work
- Opinion: When will decommissioning industry set record straight?
- Opinion: Prostate Cancer – The Big Taboo is an industry threat
- Opinion: Environmental focus about more than just compliance