ADNOC, PDO, Petropars, Dragon Oil and SNOC are amongst regional operators joined by leading well work experts at the Well Intervention Workshop MENA on October 9-10: https://tinyurl.com/yc84ur3v
150+ senior well intervention experts will get together at OWI MENA in Abu Dhabi to discuss their well intervention and P&A strategies in a bid to increase efficiencies and reduce the cost of both onshore and offshore projects.
Well intervention & production experts Jason Wheatley (ADNOC), Amir Alwazzan (Dragon Oil), Faiz Fablillah (PETRONAS Turkmenistan) & Yahya Al-Shekaili (PDO) will speak alongside completion and field development specialists including Siddharth Jain (Sharjah National Oil Company), Ali Maghzi (Petropars) & Damien Bassant (DEA) to address some of the challenges companies are facing during workover, integrity and abandonment projects.
Key topics up for discussion include:
- Market Overview: Explore onshore and offshore opportunities and how expanding the scope of work can improve well intervention economics in the Middle East
- Well Integrity & Restoration: Analyze how well diagnostics and candidate selection for brownfield well restoration can improve integrity and minimize NPT for aging fields
- Production Enhancement: Hear how a pro-active well work strategy making use of innovative uplift technologies can increase well stock value
- P&A: Explore how contracting models, technology developments & planning can help ensure reliable & cost-effective large scale well abandonment operations
- Technology Developments: Discover how innovative approaches to eline, slickline and CT can help you get the most out of your Middle East onshore and offshore assets
- Regulatory Environment: Discuss global approaches to well integrity examination and P&A regulations to highlight ways of developing appropriate local standards and best practice
Event sponsors include Ardyne, Aubin, EV, Wellcem, Visuray, Interwell and MADCON. To see a full breakdown of the agenda and speakers involved in OWI MENA 2018, access the conference brochure at https://tinyurl.com/yc84ur3v