DecomWorld – part of Reuters Events- today announced the global E&P delegations already confirmed to attend their 2020 Decommissioning and Abandonment Summit along with an international operator speaker faculty
The Summit will bring together over 500 industry leaders, 50+ expert speakers, and 30+ exhibitors to a central global meeting place in Houston, Texas for DecomWorld 2020.
Those taking to the stage, to publicly share lessons learned, insights and project updates include:
· Alvaro Ranero, Decommissioning Director – Repsol
· Win Thornton, VP Decommissioning – BP
· David Sinclair, DCO CPH Offshore Product, Late Life & Decommissioning – Total
· Randall Shafer, Lead P&A – ConocoPhillips
· Greg Kusinski, Senior Advisor, Regulatory, Technology & Strategy – Chevron
· David Palandro, Senior Aquatic & Marine Advisor – ExxonMobil
· Eduardo Zacaron, Head of Decommissioning – Petrobras
· Alex Garcia de Almeida, Assistant Director General – ANP
· Clay Thompson, Marine Engineering Manager – Oxy
· Ernest Hui, D&R Global Centre of Excellence Lead – Shell
· Ian Fozdar, Decommissioning Manager – Oil & Gas Authority
· Larry Johnson, Johnson, Principal Engineer of Global Decom – BHP
DecomWorld reports over 25 E&P’s already registered, including delegations from BP, BHP, Shell, Oxy, Talos Energy, Equinor, ExxonMobil, Chevron, ConocoPhillips, Arena Offshore, Fieldwood, Hess, Total, Cox Oil and Noble Energy.